It's finished

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 15, 2005
wantage
clipper said:
How much to make me one then :)

Looks really good :D

Well, i got all the bit's and then handed them over to my mum who is an expert with the sewing machine. And she has told me that under no circumstances whatsoever will she ever sew ventile ever again. Which is a bummer as i still have 2 metres plus odds and ends left over. :eek: So it looks like i'll n to get practicing if i want them trousers :rolleyes:

Looks like you've lucked out there mate... :D

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Excellent work!
It even looks like the original :D
2 boxes of chokies on mothers day then and enough tea to sink the titanic :)

leon-1

Nope mate you are thinking of the other brother (Neil1) he made his like that and also mentioned what a pain working with Ventile can be:D.

Still a fan of Ventile though mate, have jackets, trousers and shirts in the stuff. Not much cop with a sewing machine though (haven't used one for years:eek:)

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Thought it was one of you :rolleyes: Keep getting you mixed up :eek:

Bilko, will do - more choccie than you can shake a stick at...

Kept as many original features as possible - no loss pockets, loops to tie bits on etc. Did find though, that the hood, because of the firmer fabric, does give a certain impression of pointiness. Druid style. But i guess it'll keep the rain off better that way... Also robbed the elastic draw cords for the waist and hem, as it seems more adjustable. I think the badge sets it off well though :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE