its a mad world!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
That'll go up a bit more, this book has been going for around £70 + on evilbay:yikes:
Even the dealers have increased their prices to a stupid level, less than two years ago I paid £10 for it secondhand from a dealer, quick search now and people are asking £90 for it.

qweeg500

Forager
Sep 14, 2003
Hampshire
I got mine from Macro in 1995 for £4.95. They had a whole pallet load - probably over 100 of 'em. If only I'd known, I could retire early.

Matt

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
These prices are just nuts ... it's a good book but not fifty notes good ... or even thirty notes worth. I have one that I've had for a long time (I'd forgotten I had it!) and like it but I really don't understand there prices as you could spend £30 - £40 quid on other books and get all the info and more.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Adi007 said:
you could spend £30 - £40 quid on other books and get all the info and more.

But do people know that? I don't know what this book has in it as I've never seen one. It's now got to a stage where it's so hyped up that it's ridiculous. If I had enough money to buy one, (I would have to be a millionaire) I would, just to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm sure I would be slightly dissapointed.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
They do if they are members of BCUK!

Mmmmmmm I wonder what my personally singed copies are worth????

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
IS THAT WHAT THAT SMELL IS?

OK smarty pants personally signed copies - theres always one and its always the same one! :wink:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Life would indeed mate - although were getting off topic. :nono:

So back to singed books ............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE