Items Wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I am after a few things really, including:

UCO brass or silver candle lantern
Any custom leather items preferably a custom Gransfors Bruks small forest axe sheath and/or belt loop
Mucket or Mors pot
Any interesting bushy things...

I have absolutely loads to swap so drop me a PM if you have any ideas or things...

Thanks for looking!

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Bump!

Looking for a Mors pot especially now!

And looking for a rivers west field pro smock in medium or large preferably in olive but not really fussed about colour or camouflage.

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
BUMP

Candle lantern and leather bis sorted!

Really want a mors pot, going on a trip soon!

Anyone !!!!!!

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Well not going on a trip anymore, snapped my tibia :(

Got the smock sorted!

Someone please come up with a Mors pot!!!!

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cheers lads, doctors reckon 8 weeks in plaster, but shouldn't be immobilised for the whole time :)

As for what I have to trade:

Loads including :

Deer bone firesteels
Tinder
Various clothes
Sharps

Various combinations of the above

And plenty more, wont be able to make it upstairs for a while, only just got back from hospital, should have a better list by Thursday :).

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cheers mate, they think I should be allowed outside in a week but even then it'll not be to the woods :( might get a trip out in 4 weeks with any luck :).

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Just take it easy fella.

As a teenager I broke my leg quiite badly (needed bone graft and all sorts of steelwork), so have a bit of experience. Don't try to get back to fitness too quickly. Like all natural processes it takes time - frustrating though.

On the positive side - from now on you will know when the weather's changing. LOL.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Well I've got my smock and ordered my Mors Pot from Four Dog Stove!

Few other things I'm after:

Rabbit or squirrel fur drawstring coffee pouch
Brass button compass or full size compass
Brass torch
Leather case for UCO candle lantern

I've got loads to trade and a very small budget to top up if needed

It may take a while due to my current circumstance, but I'm sure I could work something out with someone!

Thanks for looking!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Mors Pot's? What's the deal with them? Everyone seems to be getting or after one? I'll say from what I can see it does look like a very good and well thought out billy/pot. Is it a fame thing like the RM knife and Grans Axes? Or am I missing something. I'm not taking the mick it's just they suddenly seem ubiquitous!

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Mors Pot's? What's the deal with them? Everyone seems to be getting or after one? I'll say from what I can see it does look like a very good and well thought out billy/pot. Is it a fame thing like the RM knife and Grans Axes? Or am I missing something. I'm not taking the mick it's just they suddenly seem ubiquitous!

I'm not sure it is a fame thing because it doesn't actually say Mors Kochanski on it, he just helped with the design. I just like the design and am always after getting something new and bush ;).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE