is this a good price

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Drew
That is a picture of the 'older' style which I believe is 13L rather than the 'newer' version which is 18L.
I got my two 18L size from Anchor supplies who generally have several of each grade to choose from. Careful clean with Milton or similar and good as new even got the ladle handles and inserts with lids for £30-£35.
Will this be big enough for your needs? Price for brand new is good, though
Alan

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Drew
That is a picture of the 'older' style which I believe is 13L rather than the 'newer' version which is 18L.
I got my two 18L size from Anchor supplies who generally have several of each grade to choose from. Careful clean with Milton or similar and good as new even got the ladle handles and inserts with lids for £30-£35.
Will this be big enough for your needs? Price for brand new is good, though
Alan

the problem with anchor supplies is i cant work there website and am to far away for a pick up and so postage is then added on and well genuine army surpless is a ten minuite drive away so would be easier but i would like a new version if i could get it

drew

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
Sorry I don't have any information on the cool box you asked about. You might want to consider the Coleman Xtreme these do not plug in
...you can keep ice cold for up to 5 days even when temperatures soar as high as 32ºC.
I have been tempted to buy one of these but there is always something else demanding my cash like bills, bills, bills.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Sorry I don't have any information on the cool box you asked about. You might want to consider the Coleman Xtreme these do not plug in
I have been tempted to buy one of these but there is always something else demanding my cash like bills, bills, bills.

Those (and similar ones made by Thermos, et al) are what I was calling a "standard ice chest." Ta least in the smaller sizes (36 quart to 50 quart)

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
Drew,
The price for the Norgies at Anchor is ok - its close to what I paid a couple of years ago for nearly new ones.

I live near Anchor Supplies, was in there yesterday, and the ones they have on display aren't top quality. The new one you linked to looks better value - and it says its current issue.
Norgies are great, but not that big, and you might be better with a good quality civvie camping one like the Coleman?

Hope this helps. PM me if you need any more info about Anchor - its 10 mins away and I'll be paying another visit over the weekend
Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE