Is it possible to download pics without a photo sharing site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That's just it ive got no choice they are only giving me the bulk uploader, the old way,which i could do fine seem's to have disapeared from my P.BUCKET.

You don't get the big green "Upload Now" button then? When did you last clear your temp files?

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Sorry...

A standard broadband account usually has a bit of 'webspace' attached to it. I don't know exactly how much as it varies with each different company. BT used to have 25mg, which is available to the subscriber - you - to host their own website. If you upload your pictures to this space, you can create a link from them to anywhere, a bit like the link I showed you above.

If you're struggling, PM me who your with, Virgin, Sky, BT, TalkTalk, etc, and I'll see if I can sort out what you need.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm just thinking; "I don't get any issues with uploading to photobucket" but in fact; I do! I simply can't upload anything to pbucket using firefox and always switch to opera for that task.

Always goes silky smooth on opera but hasn't worked for months and months on firefox, you just get an error message in the upload box.

I upload my pictures then close opera and go back to firefox for everything else.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Right got a few things to sort,firstly i have no anti virus apparently its run out so may be effecting it,secondly will look into deleting some stuff as no (Rich) dont get that button anymore maybe ive got to much old stuff on there? Juttle let me have a go of this first, as im still not quite sure of what you be talking about( i did warn you im a thicko) but cheer's for the offer.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Right got a few things to sort,firstly i have no anti virus apparently its run out so may be effecting it,secondly will look into deleting some stuff as no (Rich) dont get that button anymore maybe ive got to much old stuff on there? Juttle let me have a go of this first, as im still not quite sure of what you be talking about( i did warn you im a thicko) but cheer's for the offer.

Do you use more than one browser? If you have others installed see if the behaviour differs when using the others. No, not having anti virus software shouldn't stop that working unless an existing but out of date anti virus package is in someway crippling your machine?

If you only have one browser and fancy trying another I'd recommend Google's Chrome browser. :)

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Sandbender yes i do have a existing out of date anti virus package and to be honest its been a pain since it was installed would'nt be surprised if its causing some problem's, need to figure out how to get rid. then i will try the google chrome jobbie.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Give up with Photobucket,and dont like the fact imageshack leaves your user name at the bottom of each pic thus letting you view all things on there,not that i have but dont like that the availability's there.So no more pics from me,cheer's for the help though guy's but i just cant sort a reasonable option.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE