Is it just me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I'm having a few problems on this new board, and I'm not sure if it's the board itself or my PC/work network interacting with the board.

1) When I try to use the "last page" icon on the main page the screen does the old "page cannot be found" routine. Normally this isn't a problem, but on some of the longer threads where the last page isn't immediatly accessable I have to go to an early page and scroll through from there.

2) When posting a message (it will happen with this one I'm sure (EDIT - it did)) I hit the "Submit" button and once again get the "page cannot be found" screen; although the message itself does get posted. I either have to use the back button on IE, or reload the page from my fave list.

3) I cannot directly access a thread from the main page ("page cannot be found" appears again...) - and have to go through the topic screen.

Is anyone else having simelar problems?

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Hmm - work might not apreciate it:

Question on form 13(b) - computer equipment requesitional request: Why do you need a new PC?

Answer: so I can browse bushcraft sites on the internet when I should be working

Yeah, that would go down a treat...

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Womble said:
I'm having a few problems on this new board, and I'm not sure if it's the board itself or my PC/work network interacting with the board.

1) When I try to use the "last page" icon on the main page the screen does the old "page cannot be found" routine. Normally this isn't a problem, but on some of the longer threads where the last page isn't immediatly accessable I have to go to an early page and scroll through from there.

2) When posting a message (it will happen with this one I'm sure (EDIT - it did)) I hit the "Submit" button and once again get the "page cannot be found" screen; although the message itself does get posted. I either have to use the back button on IE, or reload the page from my fave list.

3) I cannot directly access a thread from the main page ("page cannot be found" appears again...) - and have to go through the topic screen.

Is anyone else having simelar problems?

Hi Womble!

Have you tried clearing your browser cookies? (You can delete just the BCUK cookie using this link: http://www.bushcraftuk.net/community/mycookies.php ) This board relies heavily on cookies that that may be a problem. Also, clearing the browser cache might help too ... once it gets full these sorts of things can happen.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE