Is any one thinking about a 2015 SUB ZERO ARCTIC MEET ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Survivor

Nomad
Feb 1, 2013
On Earth
Just a quick question, are the guys from the sub zero crew the guys who did the arctic training, or is there a more sinister initiation?

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Just a quick question, are the guys from the sub zero crew the guys who did the arctic training, or is there a more sinister initiation?

The arctic training most of us did was with Bushcraft Expeditions, with Woody and Ross, members on here with the very highest credentials.

Sinister? :lmao:there were moments of sheer horror. Best shared round a campfire and a beer. :)

The Survivor

Nomad
Feb 1, 2013
On Earth
The arctic training most of us did was with Bushcraft Expeditions, with Woody and Ross, members on here with the very highest credentials.

Sinister? :lmao:there were moments of sheer horror. Best shared round a campfire and a beer. :)

Is there any sign of one of these happening again? I saw that the one last year did not have enough interest.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Is there any sign of one of these happening again? I saw that the one last year did not have enough interest.

I don't think so unfortunately. They were great value on here, taking into account just how good Woody and his crew are at this, it was exceptional. His credentials are mind blowing. Best thing I've ever done.

They still run and fill the courses but you'll have to pay full whack. :(

Maybe, just maybe, it may run again now people are feeling a little less poor.

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Agree with Teepee (Hello, mate!) Woody's courses are unbeatable value, and great preparation for the conditions. Even better when you're with a great bunch of blokes. Just don't mention the fiery pants of shame (you know who you are!).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE