ireland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
Actually we've had very little rain since the summer ended ironically !!

William there have been a few threads started over the last year or so re meetups that never come to fruition, no-one here will take a lead - admittedly including me.

Re courses - its great - i attended an Anthonio Ackermanns down in wicklow at dulra, and his main base is up over the boarder.

Snow is gathering on the wicklow mountains, so ill be off soon with my freezer bag to collect some to bring home for the kids like i had to last year -

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
Weather has turned colder up north. As loz says very few meet ups but hopefully this will change. One of the problems we have up north is unlike the rest of the UK we dont have the right to roam law, this limits where you could have meets. Penalties can be very harsh for tresspassing on other peoples land and personally i dont like to wild camp on land with out the approval of the land owner you just cant be comfortable.

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
combatblade1, just come on down the south. we have very little problems with trespass laws. usually anyway.
how many of us are in, or can make it to dublin? we can meet for a few scoops, get to know one another, etc. i can provide accommodation for as many as can squeeze onto my living room floor. January would be ideal. any takers?

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
i am good pretty much any time. if anyone wants to come to sligo, i am up for anythin over the Christmas period (20th dec-10th-jan) after that, how about a trip in wicklow? i am sure loz knows some spots we could go to.
hands up for wicklow in january?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE