iPhone4 and iPod Touch 32Gb for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Okay I know they aren't bushy but I thought I'd give you guys the chance before I put them on the Bay on Monday.

iPhone4 16Gb in Very Good condition as far as I can see and working perfectly.
This is my son's last phone as now upgraded to 4s and is locked to Vodaphone at the moment.
Aftermarket price seems to be £150 to £200 so how about £160 to your door RMSD inc. fees.

iPod Touch 32Gb 3rd generation.It has seen some wear and tear and has one or two scratches to the screen and is well scuffed on the back shell with one small dent.
In spite of this it continues to function perfectly but has spent time in his bedroom drawer with all the other detritus.
He could have flogged it when he got the first iPhone really!
£60 and it's yours along with headphones and a charging lead.

I am open to serious offers via pm.and I can email or text pics of both if you want them pm me.
Trades are not acceptable on this one as I've already shelled out for the new iPhone contract!
Cheers , Simon

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
One of my housemates wants an iPod - and this is a good deal - I'll go for the touch please!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE