Ipad Air (128GB) SPF & Ipad Mini Retina display (128gb) WIFI ONLY SPF

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Ipad Air (128GB) & Ipad Mini Retina display (128gb) (WIFI ONLY​

I have decided I quite fancy an Ipad pro so I am going to sell my Ipad air and Ipad mini. Both are approx. 15months old and were bought together from apple. They both come with an apple leather case and screen protector that they have been kept in from day one. As a consequence they are in immaculate condition with no bumps / scratches. The cases alone cost about £50 each from the apple store.

Both have Ipads are 128gb of storage. They come fully wiped and boxed and both come with a charger. I had to replace the cable on the mini charger so that now has a grey cable. I don't have the headphones although if I manage to find them I will include them.

These Ipads have been looked after very well and only very lightly used by me.

I would like £290 SPF for the Ipad air and £260 SPF for the Ipad mini please . I would prefer bank transfer but will accept paypal if preferred.

I have done my best with the photos, any marks are smudges or fingerprints!

Last edited:

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Hi there, sorry, yes they are both WIFI only. I tether them to my phone if I need to use the Internet when I'm away from wifi connection.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE