The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I can see the point as some folks are more likely to have it on them all the time... (I'll get me coat) I still find my Supertool and Crunch are the multitools I carry most often though, especially the later, a beautiful bit of engineering.
I like this idea, I think it has potential
for those that struggle to justify carry a heavier pair of pliers around (or don't need pliers) but want something just in case
A lot will depend on weight and 'feel'
Good on you Leatherman for pushing the boundaries
I think it may be something to think about if it could be used as a watch strap for any watch ... If you are going to wear a watch anyway added utility is no bad thing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.