Introducing, Me....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello to Everyone,

I am a dual country member with part of my year spent in Canada and a part spent in North Wales, UK. This year I will actually spend more time in the UK than in Canada.

I am semi retired (freelance), and have quite a bit of time to myself these days so I am hoping to pursue some interests I have developed.

Nature photography (photo stalking) concentrating on deer, camping, trail walking and some aspects of homesteading.

I am a little late to all of it, but at 54, I am thinking there is no time like the present, and I certainly do not want to squander the years yet to come. My nephew Nicky says you are never too old to follow your dreams, so I am going to trust him on this one.

My family is a little worried about me setting out on these pursuits alone but I am going to take all things at my own pace, and take every safety precaution I can when out and about. Who knows, maybe there are groups/classes/guides that I can join/take/hire in the areas of North Wales and Scotland I would like to explore.

Thank you for taking time to read this, and I hope that I won't get in the way, and that you won't mind answering my questions and guiding me through as I learn.

Lynn :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Great to have you Lynn and thanks for joining Bushcraft UK, you're never too old to get started so don't worry about that, It's great that you're getting into it.
Where about in Canada do you go, I have to say i'm a little envious of splitting life between here and there :D goodjob

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
No need to answer my question, i should have just looked at your location in your post :D what takes you to montreal? so does that make you english, french and welsh speaking? goodjob

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Hello and welcome! Plenty of helpful info and friendly folks floating around here!

i would agree with your nephew! never too old!

atb
Ste

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE