Interesting take on light weight camping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
interesting take on light weight camping, not sure how well it would work in the UK though. Also says how rain dances work:)
[video=youtube;xbl-adIlqNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbl-adIlqNo[/video]

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I bet she has some adventures hitching rides in the 'states; No harm at all in any of that, but, errr, not for me thanks!

One of the best stories I've read of hitchhiking was 1000days of Spring by Tomislav something. Should be cheap on Amazon right now. Quite eye opening and really gave me the nudge I needed to get out of my comfort zone travelling through Europe.
One of the best months of my life.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Quite an old video is this, I think the lightpacking methods work great for the climates and conditions it is used in, very impressed actually.

Shame that the presenter suffered so much negative comments about his transgender change at the time, and chosen way of life

More to this guys\gals story than meets the eye, check out the connections with native Americans and other stuff if you happen to be interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE