Interested in sharing transport and weekend

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Firstaslast356

New Member
Jan 7, 2019
4
0
70
York
Hi all, my name is David and have just joined bcuk. I’m heading up to Scotland this year on this occasion just going for weekend / long weekend . Anyone of interested in coming along and sharing ideas and skills . I’m thinking of Galway forest . The idea is to build own shelter and get experience before longer trips . I will be taking my dog with me but would be great to link up with like minded . I have a Honda tourer and would be willing to share car with anyone or group interested in sharing fuel and ideas . I’m ex forces and have spent many a night under the stars . For more info get back to me cheers
 
Hi , I’ll go anywhere if its good country and bushcraft . I’m more interested in building shelters rather than tenting it . Happy for another dog to come along so as to keep my dog company ( jack Russell) .? Anyone or people interested in a good weekend bushcrafting . I’d prefare to have couple of stop overs in different sites maybe walk from one to the other .
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE