Integral Designs SilTarp 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Here for sale is my Integral designs sil tarp 1. £25 posted

It is in perfect condition and has no signs of wear. ( I have slept not under it i have only put it up to take the photos)
This is a one man tarp and it measures 5' x 8' (152cm x 243cm)
Used in conjunction with a bivy bag this makes the perfect shelter for one person.

It weighs a mere 258 grams (With guylines) so is ideal for ultralight enthusiast but also perfect for a small bimble to the woods or hills.
It also packs down very small and you will hardly know its there until you need it.
This does not include any pegs.

The Walking Poles are NOT included!

From a smoke and pet free home.

This will be delivered via MyHermes courier. ( I can post via an alternative courier/ royal mail however it may cost more)

I will NOT post outside of the UK

Thanks for looking.

DSCN1680_zps7051e14c.jpg

DSCN1682_zpsbedb82e2.jpg

DSCN1679_zps1adad306.jpg

DSCN1681_zpsef73ca7f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

justmosey

Nov 18, 2012
Denbigh, North Wales
Here for sale is my Integral designs sil tarp 1. £25 posted

It is in perfect condition and has no signs of wear. ( I have slept not under it i have only put it up to take the photos)
This is a one man tarp and it measures 5' x 8' (152cm x 243cm)
Used in conjunction with a bivy bag this makes the perfect shelter for one person.

It weighs a mere 258 grams (With guylines) so is ideal for ultralight enthusiast but also perfect for a small bimble to the woods or hills.
It also packs down very small and you will hardly know its there until you need it.
This does not include any pegs.

The Walking Poles are NOT included!

From a smoke and pet free home.

This will be delivered via MyHermes courier. ( I can post via an alternative courier/ royal mail however it may cost more)

I will NOT post outside of the UK

Thanks for looking.

DSCN1680_zps7051e14c.jpg

DSCN1682_zpsbedb82e2.jpg

DSCN1679_zps1adad306.jpg

DSCN1681_zpsef73ca7f.jpg

I will PM you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE