'in town' waterproof jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

Tumper

Anybody looking for a good general use (ie; not olive or camo) waterproof jacket?

Clarks factory stores are selling regatta waxbill jackets in Thunder (blue-grey) colour for £35. they normally retail for £50-60. I got one last week, and its an excellent jacket. In design its very similar to the berghaus Arkle.

Two internal pockets with the zipped openings placed between the main zip, and the button up storm flaps (no need to open jacket to get at 'em)
Two diagonal zipped outer chest pockets.
Two micro fleece lined handwarmer pockets.
Adjustable zip away hood.
Drawcords at waist and hem.
elasticated cuffs.

My XXL is a generous fit, which is handy as it's possible to fit a regatta fleece into the jacket in the usual zippered 'interactive' way.

So far its been an excellent buy. I was out in the recent downpour for 4 hours and stayed dry. It uses regatta isotex waterproofing.

T

Tumper

They dont have them on thier website, in fact they dont even list there uk outlets (as far as I can see) I found my local store by chance. A search through the phone book, or a google with the area your in might turn something up 'tho.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE