I'm considering a hammock modification

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Rockfarm

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2021
56
116
53
Costa Rica
youtube.com
Hi folks I have a Hennessy hammock that's been my go-to sleep system for years. Even though I live in Central America sometimes the breeze at certain elevations is fairly cool. To combat this I usually use a section of closed cell foam that is the butt to shoulders length. The problem arises when trying to get the pad exactly where I want it to sleep on at night, it's hard to move once I'm in the hammock. I'm thinking of sewing a pocket the size of the pad to the outside of the base of the hammock at the exact angle I needed to be. Has anyone else done a modification like this and if so how do they like it?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE