I'm coming back to wild camping after a stint in the delusional world

Jul 22, 2010
manchester
Hey there you freedom seekers. I've been out of the game of wild camping for a while now. I have had 3 beautiful kids(all girls). I'm at the point in life where I've worked hard for material items, that mean nothing.
My mind is now wanting to return to the wilderness. I am a very keen carp angler and I would like to merge two great passions of my life into 1.

Do any of you guys know a good starting point in where I can do my wild camping and maybe stick a rod out and catch a wild carp. ????

If not I'd just love to know some areas, where I can get back to grips with the outdoors. I like Coastal spots, mountains and also forests.

I look forward to speaking to you guys be well.

Leroy

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Leroy,

Can't help you on the feral carp front as I don't know where they are up here, mainly trout and pike when I used to go out. But just wanted to say welcome to the forum and hope you have fun here, the folks are a good bunch and it's a good place fr lots of strange info.

Cheers,
Goatboy.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Not sure there's such a thing as wild carp as they are an introduced species. Closest you'll get is some forgotten lake on an old dilapidated stately home or abbey. Although there's always river carp I guess. I'd switch to Tench or Barbel.

Jul 22, 2010
manchester
Thanks goat. It was a long shot trying to merge too great passions of my life together. But I guess I should just try and concentrate on finding some land where I can get back too. As I said I love mountains and forest area so if you can help me out I'd be very grateful leroy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE