I'm back...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
I'm not quite a new member, but since I haven't been here for ages I thought I'd say hello again.

I can't remember when I last properly logged in, but it was around the time the board upgraded to the new software.

I've spent the last 6 months camping around the UK (mostly Scotland and the Lakes) in our Tentipi Varrie 7 CP. It was a fantastic experience and it's hard to accept that we've got to return to the real world with jobs, mortgage etc.

So, what have the recent excitements been? When I left before British Red had just received his fancy new knife and the BCUK ventile jacket had been launched.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Blimey, you've been gone some time then! How about a quick run down of what you've been up to during your time off? Nice to see you back, and i seem to recall there being a member looking at spending a year in a tent starting some time soon. Falling Rain maybe? I'm sure he will be interested in your story.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
It is indeed Falling Rain Spam and welcome back Mark.

I'm sure as Spamel says, we'd all love to hear of you're exploits. Quite brave doing an over winter camp as well :You_Rock_

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
Cheers guys. When I have a spare moment (which, bizarrely, I seem to have relatively little of even though I'm not working) I'll put up a brief summary. I'm sure I've learnt loads of tips over the time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE