ifixit now in Europe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
For the geeks and tool lovers among us, iFixit now has an euro store so we don't have to order from the US.

Also its doing a blackfriday deal for the Pro Tech Toolkit + Magnetic Mat Bundle at €59.95 plus €8.90 P&P. http://eustore.ifixit.com/en/Tools/Pro-Tech-Toolkit-Magnetic-Mat-Bundle.html
Normally €64.95 and €19.95 each.

And enter the code CYBERWEEKEND to get €5 off the total as well :)

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
ah! ha ha ha ha.

You sir, are a star.

Update : I have just got an 60GB ipod classic working again for free using the troubleshooting Q&A available on the site. At worst it is working while I recover any docs from it (I used to use it as a backup drive for important stuff). At middle, I know what the problem is and how to fix it if it re-occures. At best it stays working.

I've also got a cracked ipod touch screen, which I now know how to get a replacement screen for and fit. I don't think it's available from the EU store but still I now have sensible options.

Seriously, if you have broken gear check the site out. I haven't looked at the car, camera or other sections yet.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
:yikes: £6.99 on ebay with tools and a 1 year warranty. What have I been thinking?

When I dropped it back in June I figured it would be scrap. Reason being that when the ipod classic packed up it was £70 for someone just to have a look and that had no guarentee of providing a fix either. So I figured it would be similar for this. Then I saw this...

[video=youtube;_mH3OZ0rUdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mH3OZ0rUdw[/video]

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Thank you for this. Got a box of IPods laptops and kindles, that seem allergic to my 3 young boys. My Missus calls me a hoarder. Now I can show her this. I knew I was right to keep em. I'm smileing as I type thank you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE