if anyone ever hits you with a shovel, please watch your language

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oggy

Feb 18, 2011
creswell
right, i'll keep this as short as i can

in january myself and my daughter were going shopping

a guy driving the opposite way to me, threw his car straight across my side of the road, and i had to do an emergency stop.

he got out of his car ranting and raving that hes seen me where he works and i keep driving like an idiot

i don't know who the guy is, and i havn't worked for 2 year becouse of looking after my disabled wife.

i try to get out of the car, as i get one leg out onto the road, he slams my door 4 times into my shin

he then runs to his car and grabs a shovel, i tried to get away, but the car had a dodgy starter motor and wouldn't start

he then comes back with a shovel opens my door, and hits my leg with the shovel

at this point my daugter is histerical, she was only 3 at the time, and only had a mental age of 1

so i got out the car, shoved the guy backwards while swearing and shouting at him that he was a nutter

i called the police, had him arrested, and thought that was the end of it

a few weeks later, the police turn up at our house and arrest me, saying i had assulted and insuled the guy

i admitted i had pushed him and swore, but stated it was self defence, that's whene it was sent to court

2 weeks ago, he was found guilty of assulting me, he was fined £200

today i was cleared of assult, but found guilty of using language likely to offend, (basicly i swore at him)

i have been bound over to keep the peace for a year, and fined £400

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Oggy,
I sympathise with your plight and wish you a speedy recovery.

However I see little in this thread that is likely to be of benefit to a Bushcraft Forum, therefore I'm going to close it immediately.

Ogri the trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE