Identify this pack...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Browsing through Facebook I found this image being used as someone's profile picture...
38070_1380516432610_1222902530_31023619_4329116_n.jpg

Any ideas?

Tetley

Apr 21, 2008
Bremetannacum Vetenorum
Looks like a copy of the CamelBack BFM but not exactly the same as the pockets on that are non detachable mmmmm or the Defcon 5 modular rucksack , however that front pocket looks like a response pack , intriguing . will have to go away and do some googling methinks LOL

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
I'm sure i've seen this on evilbay, from one of the foreign suppliers.

Whatever pack it is, it has a Snugpak Response pak clone and a MOLLE side pouch added to the basic pack.

Not much help I know, but that's all i can remember.

if you do find out what/ehere it is, please let me know, looks an interesting pack.

Phill

Last edited:

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
At the price I got it, it's not bad.
I'm not sure If I'd pay the current price though.
Comfort wise, it's not bad, although since the back is only lightly padded, it depends entirely on how well it's packed.
The straps are a bit light, but adequate for the capacity, as I noted in my review, the waist belt is a little poor, but since it's attached by buckles, that's an easy fix.
Capacity wise, I found that the main compartment held my Nanok 0 in the bottom 1/3 easily, leaving plenty of room for other stuff.

GoatBoy666

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2005
West London
I have one also, bought two years back for £40.
The build quality is ok, but bag material does not feel that strong, internal divider material is flimsy and as mentioned in the review the buckles and belt are poor. Oh and zips very cheap...
But saying that it has been on a few camps and survived fine, comfortable if not over loaded which with all the molle on it can sometimes be a prob (one pouch to far) =).
Little response pack also ok, not maxpedeition quality but exceptablefor the price.

I am upgrading to a 5.11 72 hour pack which should arrive today, YAY =)
Lets hope for better build quality...

goat

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE