Ideas for Photograph Competition Themes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I think it's a good idea but maybe limit it to 4 photos or so?
I think a lot would be missed out if it were just 4 pictures. Having said that, as TLM pointed out, it would be extremely unweildy.

I did a group exercise in training once where my team had to list all the steps involved in painting a door. Unfortunately for the trainer our group consisted of people who liked detail etc. When asked to read out the various steps the trainer had to stop us at about the 50th step and we hadn't even got to opening the paint. Mind you we were being rather pendantic as none of us wanted to be on the course so really went to town :lmao:

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
An idea
How about a photo series showing how something is made, it can be as many photo's as needed, but they show the process, start to finish...

Items adapted from one intended use to another?
As to a series, I had the idea of several views of the same place/thing at different times of day or in different weather. If you know Monet's haystacks or Rouen cathedral series you'll get what I mean. I didn't suggest it earlier because it seemed too complicated, but if it's possible.........

Reactions: billycoen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE