Id like to try some Orange Tang...

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Kool aid is a great hang over cure in my opinion! You're not missing out on the Tang, it's pretty nasty. Kool aid tastes great but gives me the boak thinking about the amount of sugar required! No wonder I have fillings...

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
is it better than Kool aid thouigh? Kool aid is ghastly, tastes ghastly and needs a ghastly amount of sugar to make it drinkable

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I had some at the Moot,
If you'd said, you could have had some.
I quite like it.
It's easily available out here.
I find you need to reduce the recommended mix ratio by 1/3.
Not really practicable to post it to the UK though.
If you can't get some before, I'll bring some back to the UK next time I fly back, and post it to you.
I don't know when that'll be though. Won't be until after xmas at the very earliest though.

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
...orange tango?

Real (and then quickly pulled) advertising on can :D
tangorood_280x390_832161a.jpg

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I can get it easily. I'm just not sure about how easy it will be to mail it to you in the UK (both because of postage and possible customs restrictions on food items) I'll check though and see what I can do. If it's possible to mail it, I'll PM later for details.

Tang was originally developed for NASA as a replacement for orange juice on space flights. It has a distinctly different taste than OJ but it's still pretty good to me. Also, unlike Koolaide, it has most (if not more) of the vitamins in OJ.

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Okay,

I would like to try some 1960, single cask, non chill filtered, cask strength Port Ellen

I am also willing to trade for Kool Aid

.......anyone?

:D

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I tried Tang because my dealer said he had run out of Koolaid and it was even better with Tang.
I thought I could handle it..............easy :cool:
I was strung out for weeks on a wave of pure carb:still only sleep for 3 minutes a day!
Tang ruined my life : don't mess with it , it's pure evil.

:lmao:Simon

Jan 28, 2010
ontario
Well, Tang and Kool-Aid are okay, but the best is Flavor-Aid. If you're ever in Georgetown Guyana, go to Big Jim's cafe and order the house special. It's killer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE