ICE - Incase of emergency patches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I was going to drop off some black material, I will get a few done in black/red lettering as well.
Just noticed the velcro patches areas on my various jackets designed for " morale patches " , wondered if you considered making them to fit?? They are typically a 2" X 3" rectangle. Just a thought.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Just noticed the velcro patches areas on my various jackets designed for " morale patches " , wondered if you considered making them to fit?? They are typically a 2" X 3" rectangle. Just a thought.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

The rectangle ones on the first post are about 3.5 x 2.5" with 40mm high letters. I could bring them down to 3x2" easily.

I have just dropped off some black and green material with the embroidery company, if one of these is suitable, I could get them to do a 40mm one.

I will be putting up the proper ad in makers market today, this will include the MTP/red one on the first post and it will be a little bit cheaper than future ones.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I have now settled on this design. This is my personal one, black polyester with silver/grey thread. I have had a largish batch of red/white made up as well.
I had one set made up on 600D nylon, but the polyester is much nicer to work with on these small items.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE