i would pay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gaz_miggy

Forager
Sep 23, 2005
Hereford
have you seen the adverts for the new, tv show called brat camp, they cart some girls of to america to live bushcrafty, and there complaining theres no shower toilets comfets like tv thing like, it sounds like heavn to me id pay to do what there doing. :twak:

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
I watched the last series of the American version 'Sagewalk' up in the Oregon High desert, in winter. First impressions... what a load of whiney couch potato valley girl brats....

But as the series wound on it was refreshing to see some of them really get into fire making and other bushcraft skills, whilst working out their problems [spoilt middle class kids in the main].

One or two of them came away completely changed and totally stoked by the experience of being out there for something like 7 weeks [and over christmas]

Worth a look if only to see what bushcrafting can do for a person [but you already knew that, right? :lmao: ]

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Ogri the trog said:
Imagine the horror of being strapped in front of daytime TV and forced to eat "Ready Meals" for a week. :eek:

Ogri the trog

:lmao: :lmao: Now that WOULD be torture. Then drag me off to the mall to buy clothes. :yuck:

I wonder what I'd learn from the experience.

I haven't seen the show but from what my wife told me about the first series I would love to go out there. In fact I wouldn't want to leave and they'd probably have to drag me back to the airport to go home.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE