I would like...So I have...To trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi All,

I am probably going about this the wrong way (whats new :eek: ) but I am in need of some kit, obviously in a good condition.

Off the top of my head, things like:

Frost Mora Knife
Bahco Folding Saw
Swedish Army Trangia
Sleepmat, preferably a Thermarest or simmilar
Basha
Little things like, pegs, bungies, para cord, those mini led lights, fire steels, etc etc

And probably a hundred other things which aren't coming to my mind right now!

I'd love a proper set of Japanese Waterstones, like RM uses, 800 Grit, 1200 Grit, 6000 Grit with Nagura and Matsunaga Stones, and one of those Non Skid holders.

Anyone got a couple of unwanted reindeer skins? :lmao: I doubt it!

What do I have to swap, well, Books, I have started to compile a list, using Excel, at the moment, there are 52 titles on it, mostly large format, hard back, not really Buchcrafty books, but many varied and interesting books all the same.

I would think by the time I have finished the list, there will be between 150 and 200 on the list.

If I get no interest, I will probably list them on ebay eventually, I just figured that seeing as I was planning to sell them, to buy bushcrafty gear, I may as well start here, where there may or may not be any interest.

So If you are interested, or you just want to see whats on the list, send me a PM, and I will forward you the excel list, If you dont have excel, I'll see if I can paste it into word or something, so you can view it that way?

Cheers, Hjaltlander

P.S. If this is the wrong way to do things I humbly apologise!

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi All,

Got a Swedish Army Trangia, and a Mora, still interseted in another mora, allways handy to have a spare, plus anything else you can think of.

Now 78 titles in the list, it's a bu**er to do, takes a while, lol

Cheers, Hjaltlander

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi Again,

Ok, the list is now at 120 titles, and I think I will take a break from it for rest of day, I will email everyone who has already PM'ed me, with the updated list.

Cheers, Hjaltlander

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi All,

I have at last completed the booklist, It has 149 Titles, and I have sorted them into categories somewhat so it is easier to see.

I will email a copy to all who have PM'ed me, as well as anyone else who would like to have a gander...

Cheers, Hjaltlander

Reactions: beachlover

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE