I thought I'd better say Hi!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi,
thought I'd better introduce myself as I've been contributing to some threads for a couple of months now!
Brought up in the middle of Norfolk where I (mis) spent my youth running about in a local wood instead of paying attention at school.
Discovered field archery (lapsed), fishing, air-rifle shooting, scouting & camping as a youth.
Then I discovered girls................got married & got a spaniel.
After a while I then moved into the third age of man, re-discovering all of those things I did in my youth, adding wildfowling & pigeon shooting, new toys like shotguns & PCP air-rifles, fly-fishing & bushcraft!
Now happily living in Derbyshire with my wife & our chocolate labrador, working in law enforcement, playing trombone in a local Big-Band & enjoying great holidays in Canada looking for moose for my wife to photograph & trout for me to catch.
:beerchug:

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
welcome, you sound like you wont have time to do too much bushcrafting with everything else you do. :D
I hope you get to see your moose and enjoy your trout. :)
Andrew.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hi Labrador.........Did you find any Moose ? I went to visit my parents in Montana a couple of years ago and saw a family of Elk walk right past us as we were hidden up.....Amazing..................Jon

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
hi lab, thought i should say hi as we're practically neighbours, i'm just down the road from you in north wingfield. welcome to the forums.

stuart

K

karen

Come on in and pull up a stool, welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Kar

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE