I love this fella.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Cute as a button, but I must disagree with the "ear to body ratio" as being the largest. What about Prince Charles?

Red

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I stumbled on this photo of the little fella:

8602_large.jpg

How could anyone think they could eat it, give it to the cat/dog etc. Shame on you guys :D

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
A friend of mine from France had a couple of these as pets (rather his small son did)
a few years back. We'd never heard of them before and used to ask him about them
all the time - we were sure he was confusing it with gerbil!

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I stumbled on this photo of the little fella:

8602_large.jpg

How could anyone think they could eat it, give it to the cat/dog etc. Shame on you guys :D

We're only kidding jojo :) ..................although I reckon you could tan about 5 or 6 of them and make a hell of a comfortable pair of shreddies :D ...............I'll get me coat :eek:

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
How about an Action Man hat? Very un PC. I hope these creatures get all the help they need in the wild. It would be a tragedy to see something so cute become extinct.:)

Fully agree Fred. Just having a bit of fun. The demise of any animal cute and cuddly or not is always a tradgedy. (don't get me started on the fish stocks :) ) I hope the numbers increase and they are left alone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE