I Love an ebayer with a sense of humour

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
oh boy thats funny! common guys please add funny questions for the buyer!

i listed a harley petrol tank last month as 'harley davidson 883 sportster project , few parts needed to complete' !`lol

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Anyone who quotes/uses Uncle Frank's lyrics is always gonna be good for a laugh.............nice one!.....atb mac

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
[FONT=&quot]i just got this message from the seller:

"Dear stubbythedog2012,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

I am not 100% sure which foot it would go on, my instinct is that it would not make any difference, however, if it turned out that this was a problem you may consider putting it on your existing leg backwards and then walking backwards, a simple attachment of some mirrors to your helmet would help avoid crevasses. If you are successful in your bidding I will be asking the winner to sign a disclaimer that any injury that befalls them is not my fault.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- ddostaht"[/FONT]

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Dear ddostaht,

My friend is a one legged polar explorer. He wants to know whether this is for the right, or left foot?
Also, he was wondering about the overall length. He may enter Wimbledon next year with it.
Thank you in advance, and thank you for your sense of humour.

- eric_methven

Here's his reply to me:

Dear eric_methven,

The length is 105cm, that's just over 5 bob in real money.
I have covered the left/right issue in previous messages, your friend may want to contact the other one legged explorer who has asked a question - I can see a documentary.

- ddostaht

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE