I have found one Vihe Loue II shelter.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
As above, I have to offer many and various things, Colman lanterns both paraffin and dual fuel, coleman stoves, even a triple burner (I've got one of each model IIRC). Optimus and primus paraffine stoves (Brassies) Trangias I've got 25s and 27s and the light weight small model. MSR Wisperlite, optimus nova. Paraffin lanterns I have Tilleys (Most models) I've got Bialladins and Valpalux all types. And yes I have several different 111s. Also 123 and 123r's. Before being exchanged I will service the lamp/stove and make sure you have some spares (Mantles, seals, NRV,s)

I've also got knives, F1, buck folders, some very old but nice George Rogers model sheath knives.

If you have one of these Vihe Loue II shelters then I'm sure we can come to some accommodation. If you want pictures then please ask and I will sort them ASAP. I would like to do a face to face exchange, one as some of the stuff weighs a fair bit and two to make sure you are completely satisfied.

Si

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE