I have bloomin tooth ache

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry you're in misery but glad you are going to see the dentist.
If you won't take ibuprofen (why not??? It's good :confused: ) Tonight, peel & grate a fresh onion into a jam jar, cover it with brown sugar and put the lid on.

Gather the flourish from 4, in good bloom, meadowsweet tops. This will make enough 'tea' for four doses for three days.....enough time to organise an emergency dental appointment :p
Pick over and clean up the flourish, lay it out on a sheet of clean paper and keep it somewhere warm & dry. Divide it into twelve portions. Take one portion and put it into a jug with half a cup of hot water. Leave it to sit for up to 20 minutes but while it's still warm is usually enough. Strain and sip.
The onion will create a dark brown syrup, this is anti bacterial. Take two teaspoonsful in between evenly spaced doses of the meadowsweet.
If you can face eating it, you can increase the efficacy of the meadowsweet by eating a feverfew leaf at the same time. If you add four or five chamomile heads too it'll help calm down everything.
I'm not a herbalist, and it's illegal for me to advise you to consume the above as a cure/ relief of symptoms, so I shan't...but I'm alive and my dentist crowned the molar that had been giving me h3ll. ;)

My dad used to use the onion syrup with whisky and milk :eek: , he said it was the *only* way to take it :rolleyes:

Hope you find a dentist.

Cheers,
Toddy

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
2.30 this afternoon gents.........................it will be on its way out!

Thanks to all for your help and kind words.

Jack.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Fenlander said:
It is such a great plant :D Found out at the Wilderness Gathering last weekend, that is you chew a fresh leaf, it relieves the symptoms of hay fever :cool:

By the way.....has Jodie taught you how to produce fire by friction yet! :p :)
I did it! :D http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=7850 no thanks to Jodie though! Theres me feeling really good so she keeps reminding me she did it first! :(

Good luck this afternoon Jack. Don't envy you.

J

Jamie

Jack said:
On a serious note guys.............I have bloomin tooth ache :(

Have done for a fair while now but the pain has been turned up over the last week or so. Jamie is volunteering to help out remove it with his fist but not really into that option as you can imagine so my question is; what can I use from the wild to relieve the pain, we are in Dorset and we are on chalk if that helps.

Best wishes.

Jack.

What about something to get rid of my blooming headache having to listen to Jack all day ????? ;)

And the sympathy :( :rolleyes:

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
ESpy said:
Earplugs.

Or amputation? :D

Shut it both of you!! :cool: :eek:

Tooth wasn't pulled but rebuilt, he did a root filling :confused: pretty painless this morning but..........I now have PMT :eek: :rolleyes:

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Jamie said:
What about something to get rid of my blooming headache having to listen to Jack all day ????? ;)

And the sympathy :( :rolleyes:

Hold on a minute, I have to put up with your jokes ( questionable) all day........heres an example;

I was telling someone yesterday that my appointment was a 2.30 so what did Jamie say........" you should of said, my appointment is at tooth hurty!" ......see my point now :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE