I bagged a bit of a bargain !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Got these on Ebay the other day and what a fantastic pair of boots ! Meindl Kiruna gtx leather welly boots. They came as brand new in the box and still had the tags attached. Lambs wool lined and uber comfy and warm and top quality. They are far from wellies in fit, i would have no probs in walking many miles in these.
They currently sell for £250 and above. What did i pay for em, well, £80 all in. The reason i suspect is that the guy spelt Meindl wrong so nobody else came across em. Im well chuffed.

download.jpg

Aug 6, 2010
Cambs
I am thinking about getting a pair of those or maybe the Chiruca ones at some point. Are they for sub zero conditions only or ok if it just cold do you think?

Aug 31, 2017
harrogate
I am thinking about getting a pair of those or maybe the Chiruca ones at some point. Are they for sub zero conditions only or ok if it just cold do you think?

I bought the Kiruna GTX boots from Meindl. €300. Great for a few months but the sheepskin lasts only a couple of months before wearing out and then after just 6 MONTHS of dog walking they became leaky. Service from Meindl germany was appalling. Strongly suggest you do not buy these boots for anything other than pottering around town.I've never had any other boot wear out in less than 2 seasons. Complete waste of money

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE