Hydration Bladder Source Vagabond WXP 3L Blue

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Owing to some order confusion I've got more of the Source Vagabond WXP 3l on the shelf than I need.

wxpblue.jpg

Three litre hydration bladder featuring a screw cap Clear opening and Source Vagabond's Widepac system.

WIDEPAC TECH.
Easy Fill, Clean & Drain
Wide Opening

Wide Opening Access
User-friendly Widepac™ slide closure allows easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Airtight seal, (Patent pending).

CLEAR TECH.
Large Filler Cap with Refill & Carry Handle

NC Filler CapTM
An air-tight low profile large opening. Easy filling or ice cube insertion. Compatible with commonly used personal water filters.

Taste-Free
A high tech co-extruded film & tube retains pure liquid taste with no plastic flavour.

Bacteria-Free
Grunge-Guard - Anti-microbial technology blocks bacteria growth for the life of the system.

Glass-Like
Liner technology prevents bio-film build-up, system is self-cleaning.
Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) surface analysis shows that Source's Glass-Like film is 1000% smoother then that of competitors using PU films with only a 50% difference from glass itself.

Care-Free
Glass-Like technology combined with Grunge-Guard technology represent a new generation in hydration system where cleaning is no longer an issue. Simply refill and drink again and again without special care. The same water will remain fresh for days and even weeks.

So I'm offering them at £20 including free UK shipping at the moment.
Usual story, UK only and Paypal only.

Last edited:

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
Picked it up from the post office Saturday and already given it a battering! And the water tastes way better than in my WebTex bladder :)

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE