Hunting Laws UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Cant see how this has turned political other than a couple of posts by bimble and british red.
And I cant see how these are making any political point other than from a historical view point or as I would guess a tongue in cheek remark.

Unfortunatley you cant see expressions on here just words, that can be easily taken in a different way than how they were given.

Hardly a reason to close the thread IMHO.

GS

leon-1

Guys, this is not worth falling out over.

If anyone has a definitive list on the hunting laws in the UK that would be handy and it should be posted.

However, I have the sneaking suspicion that most things to do with hunting will involve quite a large convoluted discussion of various parts of British law.

Things like bunnies not being classed as vermin or game when they are part of a specific eco-system on land which is classed as SSSI.

Unfortunatley you cant see expressions on here just words, that can be easily taken in a different way than how they were given.

Hardly a reason to close the thread IMHO.

GS

This is a very good point, however that is what the use of emoticons is for and there are quite a few which can demonstrate the spirit in which a post was made.

They are there so please use them:).

This last was not levelled at GS, it is a statement of fact for all to see.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
However, I have the sneaking suspicion that most things to do with hunting will involve quite a large convoluted discussion of various parts of British law.

And history, so this is going to get very political, which was sort of my point.

We seem to be getting the Robin Hood view of Hunting law history, and the reality is tied to a lot of things that, speaking for me, I do not want to have to discuss in this forum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE