hunter/trapper/author lives off the land BBC2 20:00

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
20:00 Today
BBC2
Natural World
Nature documentary. A stunningly photographed portrait of the wildlife and landscape of the Mississippi River seen through the eyes of 'River Rat' Kenny Salwey, a legendary hunter, trapper and author who lives off the land and shares his watery haunts with beavers, snapping turtles, sturgeons, pelicans and eagles

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
steven andrews said:
BBC2
Natural World
Nature documentary. A stunningly photographed portrait of the wildlife and landscape of the Mississippi River seen through the eyes of 'River Rat' Kenny Salwey, a legendary hunter, trapper and author who lives off the land and shares his watery haunts with beavers, snapping turtles, sturgeons, pelicans and eagles

Damnation...missed it... :eek:

anyone know if there is a repeat?!? :rolleyes:

Phil

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
steven andrews said:
BBC2
Natural World

Great viewing. Thanks Steven. Salwey has a book out too available on amazon.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Did I really really REALLY enjoy watching this programme? you betcha I did,it was fantastic.Have to get the book!

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
nobby said:
I just saw this, got all excited and realised it was on yesterday. I see it was a repeat. Did anybody video it, perchance?

I taped it, but haven't watched it yet. Someone has sent me a private message asking to borrow the tape. I could ask him to send it on to you after if you like.
Steve

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
it's been on before [missed it that time]. I suspect it will crop up on Discovery or one of the satelite channels sometime soon, if not on BBC2 again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE