Huntech Stalker Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I can't get onto the site - work software :banghead:
Is this the one shown in the current issue of Shooting Sports, I think it's in the 'what's new' page or something like that...

Mark

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Materials aside I don't like the exposed zipped pockets but the "storm flap" around the neck area is an improvement on the laced & open-neck Swannie.

I can't recall the name of the company at the moment but my quarterly copy of the Bristish Deer Society journal always carries an advert for the UK importer of this kit.

Cheers

K

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Come on what is the fixation with wool,I have used Swanndris for years and they are a excellent piece of kit,heavy, heavier still when wet as for better fire resistance,be careful.In all the years that I have sat around a fire or done burn offs in forestry or scrub clearance I have not had holes in my clothing from the odd stray ember.
Wolf they also come in Olive not just camo.
As for the zips its a midlayer not a waterproof,and its got to be more comfortable then a swanndri to wear.
Clayton

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I'm sure this link has been listed elsewhere but whilst on the theme of "swannie" type clothing here is a website offering the Swazi version as in their "Tahr" model.

www.bushwear.co.uk also offer the Stoney Creek "Sika Bushshirt" if you want yet another alternative camo version.

Cheers

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE