Hunt For "Woodland Camo" Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Since Swandri stopped offering their Bush Shirt in what was, I believe, “US Woodland” camouflage - it certainly fooled me if was DPM - I am keen to find an alternative that is similarly quite; suitable for mild weather; has plenty of usable pockets (something sadly lacking in the Bush Shirt) and is NOT either an original or copy of the M65 Field Coat.

Such MUST though please be in US Woodland Camo and preferably available here in the UK and not Cabela's etc.

SWANNI.jpg

Thanks

Cheers!

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
the question is a bit confusing :confused: is this what you want?

a Swandri type jacket with several pockets in US woodland camo?

i saw a programe not long back set in new zealand an on it was a man wearing a hunting Swandri, it was the same patern but in blaze orange, so i'm assuming you can get the standard camo!
sorry i don't know what it was called or who makes them.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Why, if you want US woodland pattern, do you have a picture showing DPM? I know its a bit lighter, but that certainly is not the US pattern. It is identical to that I have on an old UK forces coat.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
i think prehaps the DPM jacket shown is an example of the jacket he wants but in a different camo(US woodland).

Klenchblaize

Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Sorry for the confusion chaps. Just me being too wordy when all I needed to say was please point me in the direction of a quite, medium weight coat in US Woodland Camouflage other than the forces issue M65 jacket.

The Bush Shirt in the picture, as has now been pointed out, is neither US Woodland nor UK DPM but Kiwi DPM! (I do not want another jacket as per the picture as I own that one!)

As to just why I must have one in US Woodland pattern is best not gone into!

Cheers

East Scout

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2006
Alaska
www.hostingphpbb.com
I like that DPM Jacket (from what i can see)..Looks very roomy.........I have quite a stock of US woodland items........From Gortex to standard field bouses..All issue..Maybe I can help..

ES

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE