Humorous sign

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
dogsign.jpg

I saw this on the other side of the Corran ferry on Sunday coming back from a trip to Mull and thought this was a bit too far! Quite funny though!

Lol....How do you foul a dog...???
How was Mull....? Did you see any otters or the sea eagles....Lovely Island....

I went to Mull with the intention of canoeing but the weather and winds were horrendous so my good lady and I just explored and checked out future places to go to with the kayaks and canoe. We went to Staffa and Lunga which is amazing. I'm thinking about another trip to Lunga for a wild camp later in the year.

We saw very little wildlife on Mull itself although on the islands we saw the usual sea birds.
The sea eagles at the public viewing hide had an accident with their chicks, they fell off the nest never to be seen again so the eagles were scarce. I did see hen harriers and a great view of a sea eagle in Morvern though. It was circling below me on a rising thermal from a cliff and in minutes was a few thousand feet up and soaring away to Sunart:)

A special place to go

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Shouldn't the white van be biscuit coloured - dog or otherwise? :D

I've a picture of a sign warning that the sign has sharp edges - unfortunately I can't get it to import and I can't even find my pic of the proverbial creeks' paddle store. :sad6:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE