Huge North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, an absolutely huge North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag.

Measuring approximately L 70 cm x H 34 cm x W 46 cm it has more than enough room to store a fully packed rucksack and lots of additional clothing and gear.

Lots of tough grab handles and tie down points if you want to tie it to your car roof, very robust base material, large internal mesh pocket for documents (and attachment point for keys).

Includes a set of rucksack straps that can be swapped in or out should you need to trek through an airport that doesn't provide luggage trolleys.

Good condition, it has been used and has scuffs and marks to show for that however no holes or serious damage, all zips are fine and it will easily last for years and years to come.

This is an earlier version of this bag, I know from experience that these were better built, using better materials than the current offerings from North Face.

I will sell this here for £55 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland will be £5 (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

(it currently sits in Perthshire, Scotland)

I'm of the grid for a few weeks so my internet access is intermittent, be patient and I'll respond to any PMs in time)

P5010002.JPG

P5010003.JPG

P5010004.JPG

P5010005.JPG

P5010006.JPG

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE