Huge balls!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Whilst out today collecting Hazel for walking sticks
Picture1112.jpg

me
Picture1122.jpg

n my little cub connor
Picture1126.jpg

found these massive cramp balls

Picture1117.jpg

Picture1135.jpg

they're the biggest ive ever found or seen for that matter, thought you may like to see em :wink:

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
wow nice pics , bcuk badge, sporks, hazel sticks and cramp balls, sounds like a smashing day was had by all

Tant

hootchi

Settler
If thats connors hand, iv got an old rotten ash stump with ones about that size on it, never picked them though. If thats your, hand they are huge!! :shock:
Its so wierd to put a face to a name :wave: I'll have to get my mug shot up sometime!! :super:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Phwoar those are some big looking balls there :wink: never seen any round where I live myself yet.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
hootchi said:
If thats connors hand, iv got an old rotten ash stump with ones about that size on it, never picked them though. If thats your, hand they are huge!! :shock:
Its so wierd to put a face to a name :wave: I'll have to get my mug shot up sometime!! :super:
Thats my mitt :shock: 5.5 inches in diameter the biggest one measures :shock:

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
Hi nice to see a young one out and about in stead of in front of the play station as well is that a saas kit karry you have on as well if so wat do you think of it.

Mal

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE