Wanted Hudsons Bay Tin with Lens

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Wow they seem like hens teeth now, only one I could find is this one. But I'm sure you've probably seen it.

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Here you go, I was looking the other day, but decided I couldn’t afford one for the moment, just invested in a Nomad Meister knife I’ve had my eye on for ages.
Afraid it’s brass, not seen any others for a long time.
I have one of the octagonal ones that are 17th century repros, I really rate it, the bushstore had them, maybe still do.
Anyway:

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
It doesn’t have any reviews on trustpilot.com but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything, especially if it’s possible to pay with PayPal (don’t know if it is or isn’t).

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
It has this at the bottom of the page:

AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER​

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

Does that mean they basically getting an Amazon seller to send you the item? That would explain why they seem to have so many different things for sale.

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
The website is shouting ‘scam’ to me. No contact details, company number or address listed anywhere. Footer randomly has a menu item called “Woman dress” completely out of place. No links to their site on any social media, or any social media page for them.

Strongly recommend you avoid.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

grainweevil

Forager
Feb 18, 2023
Cornwall
It's what it says - a sight with links to Amazon sites with the items for sale, and they get a small cut if you end up buying via that link. Not a scam, as such, but not an actual retailer either. As it happens they don't appear to make much, if any effort to keep up with the link rot, and that particular link will lead you nowhere but an Amazon non-functioning web page message. Looks like the Helicopter Dancer's quest waltzes on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE