Hudl help. please guys

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Just highlight it and copy and paste as you would with a PC (not that I've ever owned one!)
Give me a shout if you're still struggling .......

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Using one right now!

Tap and hold your finger on the text, then cut/copy. To paste, tap and hold and a 'paste' icon will appear, press it and boom! You're good.

I really like the hudl, great value and easy to use. :)

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Using one right now!

Tap and hold your finger on the text, then cut/copy. To paste, tap and hold and a 'paste' icon will appear, press it and boom! You're good.

I really like the hudl, great value and easy to use. :)

Agreed.....I've only ever had Apple products before and this is as good and a fraction of the price....never again will I buy an over priced Apple product :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Interesting to hear the feedback - most people seem to think these are good - do they run video okay?

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
My other half is hoping to get one of these tomorrow, we've heard lots of good things about them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I have to say that this one is very very good indeed, certainly the equal of an iPad, and I find easier to use.

However.......they do have a common fault, the key board stops working on the lefthand side and key strokes are doubled up, so if you typed bcuk it would come out as bbccuukk, tesco are well aware of the problem and will change any unit without question, I had three in three days before I got a good one.

If you Google hudl keyboard fault, it all comes up in the hudl forum.

Still a very good unit though

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I didnt realise that there were so many problems with them. Makes you wonder why when they run the same software as my Samsung.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE