HTC TyTN II smartphone Unlocked to all networks used condition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hi,

I lent my last smart phone to my uncle and he recently gave it me back and its no use to me now.
The phone is unlocked to all networks, 3G, GPS , windows mobile, pop out keyboard. Works fine just have no use for it.
The one problem is i am missing the "custom" mini usb charger leed and although i will post a standard USB leed and my uncle has been using it without any problems charging it from a PC or car charger. I would buy the official HTC leed as the connector fits better, daft idea of them to mod a standard leed just to be difficult.
These seem to go on that ebay from £45-90 so how about £35 posted or equivalent trade?
Have some rubbish pics if anyone wants them but the phone is in order and the touch screen is full functioning as is the GPS and 3G. Great with multimap ;) Will throw in free belt holder box n destructions. lol.
IMAG0920.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE