How's that work then?

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
Cheers folks, got a question. On the profile bit it has my name, then it says Full Member (makes me feel very included, thank you) then it says Active Member (I guess that's true I read a bit and post a bit, polite like) I notice lots of people have different things under their names, that's pretty cool, how does that happen? Do they change stuff in settings or on their profile page? Or does it happen if you post lots? Maybe there's some fun secret thing I'll find out when I've posted fifty times, or one hundred etc. if there is and it's like a ladder of experience - wanderer = 100+ posts, leather tramp = 200+ that sounds fun and is there a league table? Or maybe it's because I use an iPad which seems to be incompatible with things like loading photos, pasting links, changing things, you know, useful stuff! Anyway, glad I found the place to ask the question... Ta for any info..

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You're quite right that the title does change as your post count increases. The lowest is 'Member' highest is 'Wayfarer'. :)

I used to have a list tucked away somewhere of all the statuses and their post counts but can't find it now :/

What David suggests in his post allows you to edit the 'Full Member' title but not your forum status title.

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
Thank you both... I'm going to try to change one and improve on the other! Glad I asked... And Mesquite wow 16000+ posts, shouldn't that make you, I don't know a deity of some kind?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Glad I asked... And Mesquite wow 16000+ posts, shouldn't that make you, I don't know a deity of some kind?

You never learn unless you ask and on here you'll usually find someone knows something about what you are asking about :)

As for my post count I'd like to think so but my wife would have something to say about it :rolleyes: and there's a fair few with more posts than me

We've all a long way to go to catch the likes of British Red and Shewie on 24,000+ posts each and the supreme title holder Toddy on 28,000+ posts

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE