Howdy Folks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

William K

Hi all,

I'm Will, obviously interested in Bushcraft. Spent most of my days infront of a computer and now looking to embrace more of an outdoor life. Learning, practicing and preserving ancient skills and knowledge that allowed our ancestors to survive really appeals. Also keen to take up tour canoeing, sailing and even paragliding and I reckon some good survival skills would be a prudent first step.

I'm on a slow mission to discover places / woodland in the uk where I can properly learn and practice the skills, info is not forthcoming though. Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning all I can from the forums and getting more involved in any bushcraft activities I can find.

Regards

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi all,

I'm Will, obviously interested in Bushcraft. Spent most of my days infront of a computer and now looking to embrace more of an outdoor life. Learning, practicing and preserving ancient skills and knowledge that allowed our ancestors to survive really appeals. Also keen to take up tour canoeing, sailing and even paragliding and I reckon some good survival skills would be a prudent first step.

I'm on a slow mission to discover places / woodland in the uk where I can properly learn and practice the skills, info is not forthcoming though. Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning all I can from the forums and getting more involved in any bushcraft activities I can find.

Regards

Hi and welcome to the forum, there's a few of us in Suffolk in here, have a look at there thread Suffolk Bush Craft group

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84745

We meet from time to time , and some times visit other groups, at the mo there are only really Rumcelt, Roman Soldier and my self that venture out, with the odd visit by Kimbiko, Have a look at the thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE