How to say Srry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Neat ideas :D
However, as a computer clutz I have to say some of the folks on here have just got far too complicated minds :rolleyes:
And I still can't see why s orry can't simply be removed from the banned words list :confused:

cheers,
Toddy

Sorry Toddy, missed this before...Err, it's not on the banned words list, which is the problem, we have no idea why it's blocking the word :confused:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
And here was me thinking it was on the to do when someone finally had a free moment or so:rolleyes:
I've actually gotten used to leaving a space between the s and the orry these days :)

cheers,
M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It is all down to the good vibes on the site!
Remember "Love Story"?
"Love is never having to say......."
Just too much universal love around here!
John

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
lol...the inner IT geek in me is curious.

Interested to know if the word disapears from every hosted page on the site, or just within the forums.

My thoughts would be along the lines that there is a modification installed that has a stop list or a character strip list in it and it contains the word sorry. So might be worth looking down the list of your installed mods to se whats been added.

Just my two pence.

It would certainly be nice to see some more of the bugs in the site ironed out.

SorryAndy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE