How many Mora knife logos are there?

Tjurved

Nomad
Mar 13, 2009
Sweden
Hello I went through my collection and found 8 different Mora knife logotypes. I wonder how many more there is! And which one is oldest, steel quality etc. What info can be obtained by identify the logotype?

Here are som pics.

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Unless I'm very much mistaken, Mora isn't actually a brand. It's a town (as I'm sure you know). And within that town there are several makers.

That right folks?

PS. What a wonderful collection you've got there!

flexo

Forager
Dec 3, 2010
france
Unless I'm very much mistaken, Mora isn't actually a brand. It's a town (as I'm sure you know). And within that town there are several makers.

That right folks?

PS. What a wonderful collection you've got there!

yes something alike!
now they are united so there is less logos,and only two makers i guess,and for example,kj erickson has got two logos; one older than the other in your collection tjurved!
by the way you are at the right place to find more details about that!

streetcleaner

Nov 17, 2009
lancashire
Just another one to add to this forum the E Jonsson Mora .......
They are quite rare at the moment and are made by a small family factory, ive tried to add the image but it will note let me add one..

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Just another one to add to this forum the E Jonsson Mora .......
They are quite rare at the moment and are made by a small family factory, ive tried to add the image but it will note let me add one..

Photo posting tutorial:)

Some cracking classics there matey! staring a classic collection of my own, at £11 a new knife! i love the fantastic quality and style! then for a small additional cost for a decent sheath you have a winning knife!:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE