how do I make my avatar smaller

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
IMG_1477.jpeg

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.:rolleyes2:

I don’t know the answer, or whether it’s within the forum software or something to do with file sizes on your computer, but I’ve had the same issue with mine. I wanted the whole pic of the Rowan berries but couldn’t change it.

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
There should be drop-down menu on your computer's toolbar called 'file'. Open that up and there should be an option to change the image size. Play around with that until it fits.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
If mesquites don’t work I’ll try sort it shortly - I suspect you need to add the pic onto a white square.
it just keeps saying select file and when I click on it or drag it it just says no file selected. yes I would be grateful of sum help please.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
it just keeps saying select file and when I click on it or drag it it just says no file selected. yes I would be grateful of sum help please.
Right click on the image you want to use and select save image as... and that will let you download it to your pc.

Select the saved image file when you amend your avatar

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
If mesquites don’t work I’ll try sort it shortly - I suspect you need to add the pic onto a white square.
I think youare right.I just changed the avatar by putting a picture on it from my photos and it worked. I tried all the cartoons everyone kindly helped me with. they dint work. so ime guessing its sumat to do with my cartoon x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE