How addictive is this site?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
OK are you an addict? when you first boot up which is the first 3 sites you go to? (no Links please) no rude stuff either, there are some young members here too.

I get up at 6am most days and after a coffee I check my emails then FB and bcuk. It's a habit and a way of gently waking up.

jack by the hedge

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2009
Leeds, W.yorks
Igoogle; it acts a portal to different news sites, information, email and has a reader for RSS feeds so i can see all the posts at once.

BBC News: the best in the world. No really take a look around.

Work front page.

The top one is really useful as you get a lot of what you look at as a newspaper. Good for when you are at work. (google.com/ig)

jbth

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I'm addicted to the site, there I've said it. I can use up to 5MB at one sitting. In fact it's become so addictive that I've sold most of my bushcraft kit to pay for the bandwith;)

Alan
A recovering BushcraftUKaholic.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Gmail, BCUK and then whatever fad i'm into at the time, sometimes its modelling, sometimes guitar stuffs or pc game related.
atm its Coolminiornot just for some great articals on epoxy putty casting.

it'd probebly be LSG as a third also but i can't get on it not having a "real" e-mail address :(

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
BCUK's my home page, nuff said :)

SOTP of course, Pablos Woodlife is cool although I don't post much.

Regularly check in with the naughty boys on BCL as well, and keep an eye on Max and Bernies new place.

rancid badger

Addictive! ?

Oh for pity's sake:rolleyes:

You sound like my other half; " your addicted to that blxxdy website thing"
Pah! :twak:

Addicted:rolleyes:

Look; I can stop coming on here whenever I like, I don't NEED to come on here you know!

Yes..........I can give it a miss for ages and have no side effects whatsoever, I just don't WANT to not come on.

Oh alright,:eek: I get a bit skitty if it goes off line and while I don't need anything from the doctor to get me through, I do tend to get a bit irritable and eat kittens feet and occasionally howl at the moon:D

cheers

R.B.:D

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Thanks to andywink, singeblister and mental nurse, b***y skype has found its way into my addiction book :(

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Boot order: email, twitter (I sort of have to tweet for work), safari (BBC News and BCUK), RSS reader. Generally BCUK is the first site I read, and it gets checked hourly. Addict? Hell, yes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE